"Spurs horrendously out of form, and we all know how Rovers like to lend these teams a hand...."
"Expect us get an awful drubbing and lose by at least four goals. The thought of Bale & Lennon driving at our defence has got me reaching for the bottle"
"Absolutely no way we will win this.... in fact I would eat my flat cap if we did. Tottenham to return to winning ways 4-1."
Much like Redknapp used to love the 2 points 8 games line with us, it also appears they have a manager with a favourite quote. Whenever Kean is asked about his sides poor form theres a set response that only serves to wind the supporters up,
"Well we did win at Old Trafford and drew at Anfield. Not that it ever get's mentioned..."
"No, and strangely neither does he mention the defeats at the stadiums of Swansea, West Brom, Bolton, Man City, Arsenal, etc etc...."
Both teams know that only a win will do and if either team and their fans can snap out of depression long enough to play football and support their team, we could have a great atmosphere at the Lane Sunday.
Blackburn Fan Forum Prediction: Spurs Win 70%, Draw 20%, Blackburn Win 10%
- Tottenham have won their last five matches against Blackburn and are going for their third double in a row over Rovers.
- Blackburn have only one two out of the last 16 matches between the sides.
- Rovers have only won on one of their last eight visits to White Hart Lane.
- Only Wolves have picked up fewer points than Tottenham (six points) over the last nine league games.
- They have only scored eight goals in those nine matches, having scored 49 in their previous 25 matches.
- Against Norwich, Blackburn stopped a run of five straight defeats and kept only their third clean sheet of the season.
- They have let in 73 goals in their 35 games, the second worse defensive record in the league.
Kaboul is back, Ade is also in contention. But Benny is out for the rest of the season with a dislocated shoulder and dodgy knee. Meaning we have to rely on the defensively questionable Danny Rose. He should fit right in with the rest of our defence then. Midfield and attack we have to go with our strongest side and kill this lot off.
Walker Kaboul Gallas Rose
Lennon Parker Modric Bale
Even though I've seen nothing in our recent games that encourages me that Spurs will snap out of this current form, I think being at home against a team with such a poor record against us, might, just might keep us in the hunt for the top four. 3-1 Spurs. Believe. COYS!
Connect with Tottenblog Hotspur: